You’re used to running the show whether it’s at home, in your career or both. But when it comes to your health, you’re letting your bad habits and packed schedule run YOU.
Can you relate to this:
You’ve succumbed to the sedentary lifestyle that high achieving women like yourself can start living once they get really serious about their work.
You’ve gotten so busy and distracted by your mile long to-do list that before you know it, it’s 4pm and all you’ve had all day is a protein bar so you order delivery…again.
Your once tight and toned physique is starting to soften up a little too much for your liking, but the thought of getting ready for the gym, driving to the gym, figuring out what to do at the gym, then actually working out, then driving home is just too overwhelming.
You struggle to find time to exercise and cook because your schedule is already so packed and it seems like everyone needs your attention right now and all the time.
You keep starting over and over again with another nutrition plan, diet, or fitness program barely making it through the first week without slipping up and feeling like a failure…and let’s be honest, you don’t do failure well – it’s not your style!
You wish you could have more energy, be more disciplined, lose weight and just feel better but at this point, you don’t even know where to start.
Healthy High Achievers is your solution.
What is Healthy High Achievers?
It’s a one-on-one coaching program for women who are ready to step into the CEO roll of their health and wellness by implementing simple, actionable and life-changing steps that actually work.
Look, you’re already the boss when it comes to your household and your career, now it’s time to be that boss lady when it comes to your health!
Healthy High Achievers will help you:
- Reconnect with your body and tune into its cues so you can start fueling your body properly
- Feel focused and energized instead of staying on autopilot and skipping meals, not sleeping, and feeling lethargic with my simple yet strategic CUES Method – Connect, Uncover, Establish, and Satisfy.
- Stop slaving away in the kitchen for hours – you don’t have time for meal prep you have better things to do – learn how to keep it simple and nutritious.
- Get tight and toned with my proven, highly effective 20-minute workouts, right in the comfort of your own home – look and feel better than you have in years.
- Become more mindful when it comes to food and exercise so you can start seeing it as a part of your everyday lifestyle instead of just another thing in your to-do list.
I‘m Lauren, your Healthy High Achievers coach and I know what it feels like to want more for yourself but feel really stuck on how to get it.
I’ve always been a high achiever. When I got my first personal training job, I was determined to be the best, most booked, most sought after trainer at the gym. And that’s what I became. But it didn’t come without a down side. I was waking up at 5am six days a week then working from 5:30am to 8pm with an hour or two break in between.
When the work day was done, ordering take-out was my go-to because I didn’t have to think. I could just press a couple buttons and my Pasta Carbonara or pizza would be on its way.
And because I wasn’t eating well, I wasn’t sleeping well, which meant I started gaining weight and started skipping workouts because my energy was just completely zapped.
Even when I started Fueled Physique, I found myself moving less and snacking more because all I wanted to do was work! It was fun, I was fueling my passion and building my femmepire! But again, my energy, my physique and my confidence started to suffer.
The good news is, because I’ve been through all this stuff and have found my way out, you don’t have to suffer any longer! Over the last few years I’ve found super simple, actionable steps that didn’t take up a ton of my time and, to be honest, didn’t take a whole lot of effort on my part, so I could get my energy back, get my confidence back and be able to “do it all.”
Because as a high-achieving woman, I truly believe we can do it all. We can run the show at work and/or at home, we can have really solid relationships and we can be in control of our health.
You might just need a little help along the way.
And this is the reason I created Healthy High Achievers. I know how it feels to be ready for a serious change in how you feel, but you just don’t know where to start.
After coaching hundreds of women over the last decade, I know what the key to your success is. I know exactly what it takes to get you away from your desk and reclaim ownership of your health and wellness.
In Healthy High Achievers, we are going to partner together for four months so that you can get on the road to amplified energy, abundant confidence and sustainable health.
In Healthy High Achievers, I’ll teach you how to:
- Create a healthy relationship with food and your body by teaching you systems and strategies that work for YOU. Your program won’t look like anyone else’s because you are one in a million- not one of millions.
- Create a system of organizing your day and your habits so you can get everything done and feel accomplished and feel like you’ve got this health and wellness stuff in the bag!
- Come up with some easy, quick, and enjoyable meals you can make even if you hate cooking or are too busy for it.
- Find a workout flow that works for you and create a movement routine that will make you actually crave movement instead of dread it.
- Establish the easiest and healthiest wellness and self-care routine so you can bring that vitality and energy into your everyday life.
- Create a strategy for you to become the healthiest version of YOU without feeling deprived, restricted, and even more strapped for time
This isn’t just another fad diet or 30-day challenge or detox, it is a complete transformation program for women who have had enough of struggling, and are ready to make that change!
After working with me in Healthy High Achievers, you can expect:
- To feel amazing in your skin- You’ll be fueling yourself properly, moving your body and loving the way you look and feel
- An exact game plan on how to stay healthy, fit and energized without overhauling your entire life- You don’t have time to spend hours at the gym or spend hours meal prepping. We’ll make this work for you!
- To feel focused, energized and clear so you can get more done in less time thanks to your simple, established wellness routine
- To know what the healthiest foods for you are, but also how to incorporate your favorite snacks and treats without derailing your progress.
- To know exactly what to do to maintain your results with as little hassle and extra effort as possible.
This program is designed for women who need to get their zest back and start prioritizing their health again, because they give, give, give so much in their careers and to their family and they deserve to get a lot in return.
The investment for Healthy High Achievers includes:
- Weekly 30-minute, one-on-one calls with Lauren so we are always on the same page in terms of what your goals are and exactly what you need to do to reach them. These calls help you stay accountable and help me have a pulse on exactly what’s going on for you all the time.
- 24/7 text support so we can troubleshoot any issues in real time. Don’t feel like getting up and moving your body? Shoot me a text and I’ll get you going. Feel like ordering pizza (again) instead of whipping up something quick at home? Text to let me know and I’ll help you game plan.
- Customized nutrition programming to help you come up with a long-term strategy that works for you. If you don’t like to cook, I’m not going to ask you to spend hours in the kitchen. If you don’t like broccoli, I’m not gonna tell you to eat broccoli. We’ll come up with a nutrition plan that works for you based off of your preferences and favorite foods.
- Customized fitness programming. Whether you’re a newbie to exercise or gym rate, we’ll come up with a program you’re 100% comfortable with so you can start getting the results you’ve been waiting for.
- BONUS #1: 90-minute JUMPSTART SESSION to get a headstart on your health journey! This session will be held via Zoom and will happen on Day One of your program so we can get to know each other better, get your month one plan established and get crystal clear on your goals and why they’re so important for you.
- BONUS #2: Free enrollment in any challenge or program (aside from the FP Elite Coaching Mentorship) I run throughout your 4-month program. Some examples include: My 6-week Nutrition Bootcamp or Living Lean Lifestyle Club monthly challenges.
If you’re already excelling at work, at home, or in every other area of your life but you can’t seem to get it together when it comes to your health- this is your sign that it’s time to get going. I’ll give you all the support you need to reclaim your health and take ownership of it because your health is the most important asset you have.
Healthy High Achievers is for you if…
- Your career is really important to you and it’s your passion, but you know you could do more or be better if you had improved habits
- You want feel better in your body and mind instead of feeling low energy and heavy
- You are ready to transform your health and do it for good
- You are ready to invest in yourself and your health because you know it’s the most precious asset you have
- You know that you need all the support and accountability you can get because on every DIY program you’ve bought, you’ve fallen right off the wagon
This program is NOT for you if…
- You’re not willing to invest in your health
- You’re resistant to change. You like the status quo even if you hate the way your clothes fit
- You would rather struggle and toil over your health and justify it because you’re “fine” with how things are
It’s time to STOP putting yourself second, or third. Your whole life can change the minute you decide to take ownership of your health and you deserve that… and so do the lives of your loved ones and the people you work with.
Click the button below to apply for a free 20-minute High Achievers Habit Assessment where we’ll determine if we are a great match before we start working together.
Still have questions?
I don’t want to join another program that I’m just going to fail on. How can you make sure I don’t fail?
This is a heavy one- first, I totally get where you’re coming from. I tried SO MANY DIETS in the past and failed at all of them! So I know how scary is can be to invest and trust yourself (and trust me!) that you have what it takes to get the results you want. While I can’t guarantee your results, I can promise you that if you stick with it, you don’t disappear, you book your calls, you text me regularly and you follow my lead, you will not fail.
Will you just make me a meal plan?
Absolutely! But not in the way all the other health and fitness guru’s do. Your customized meal plan will come from your very own body. When I teach you the CUES Method, you will never EVER need another meal plan again!
I don’t like to cook. Do I have to meal prep?
Nope, but it will help! And trust me- I don’t like to cook either so I’ll be giving you all my super quick tips and tricks for getting a whole lot of prep done in as little time as possible!
I don’t want to join a gym. Can this program still work for me?
Yes! Part of the program is customized exercise programming so that means no gym, no problem! A lot of my clients exercise at home and get incredible results!
Do I have to track each and everything I eat? I hate those apps!
For the first week of your program you will track what and when you eat. I need that data to know your preferences! After that, you don’t have to track your food, but it will really help!
I’m a vegetarian. Can you still help me?
Yes! I have a number of clients who prefer to stay away from animal proteins and we still make it work! That’s the beauty of a customized nutrition plan!
How much time per week will this program take? I’m already strapped for time.
On average, about 90 minutes per week between your workouts and our weekly phone calls. How long you spend cooking or texting me is up to you!
Look, you and I both know, as HIGH ACHIEVERS we never stop evolving. Our mission is to get better and better.
After working with hundreds of women, I also know this… if you want to continue to excel and smash your goals year after year, your health needs to be top notch.
When your health takes off so will the rest of your life. If you’re TRULY ready to be the boss lady in EVERY WAY… click the button below and I will see you on the other side.